Skip to Content


Katie’s Fund – Door County Memorial Hospital – assistance with housing, prescription assistance, utilities. Contact: Katie Graf 746-3622 or 743-5566

Lakshore CAP Office – food pantry, housing assistance, juvenile restitution oversight, Cradle to Career
Contact: Sandi Soik 743-0192

Help Of Door County - domestic violence – call 743-8818

Bayview Lutheran Church – utility assistance, security deposits – call 743-4705

Feed My People – food pantry and clothing, coats for kids – 743-9053

Salvation Army – rent assistance, utilities assistance, prescription assistance, transportation assistance
Call – 920-885-1260

Door County Housing Authority – HUD rental assistance program for Door County only
Call Sue or Lori – 743-2545

Aging And Disabilities Resource Center – 746-2372

Door County Human Services – 746-7155

For more information on available resources, call 211

Links to More Resources